The EasyBalance 2.2 high-end dynamic balancing software is designed with the operator in mind.
- Rotor setup and unbalance measurement is as easy as “point-and-click”. Because this software runs under WINDOWS™, the learning curve is very short, and the full potential of available features is easily accessible.
- All 9 possible rotor configurations are available in a graphical point-and-click environment.
- Print reports and balancing diaries are automated and available with a click of the mouse. These reports can easily be customized to suit the specific needs of your balancing tasks. The generated file format is compatible with MS Excel and WORD.
- Rotor setup capacity for 1 million individual rotor setups. Influence Coefficients are saved with rotor setup data. Repeat balancing of any rotor allows one-run readout in soft-bearing machines.
- This high-end dynamic balancing software is also available as EasyBalance WIZARD STAND-ALONE version for manual data entry of vibration and phase. Load it to your laptop and perform even the most complex dynamic balancing math with ease and confidence. For Windows 7, Vista, XP (32-bit and 64-bit)
- The main screen provides an intuitive way of entering the required rotor data (setup information).
The operator can chose from several pre-programmed rotor configurations by just clicking one of the rotor icons.
- Rotor setup dimensions are entered directly on-screen.
Units of measure
- Units of measure can be selected or changed with a simple mouse-click.
- Units are automatically converted from mm to inch, from ounce to gram, from gram-mm to ounce-inch, or any combination, no guesswork.
- API 610 (4W/n)
- API 617 (10%)
- ISO G0.1 to G4000
- Tolerance Calculator uses the exact rotor setup data to calculate the required balancing tolerances, with the click of the mouse. Balancing to the exact requirements is never a guesswork.
- Custom-ISO allows user-defined ISO balancing quality grade
Keyway Compensation Program
- Keyway compensation program according to ISO 8821 is built-in and comes standard.
- Tooling compensation (double-indexing) eliminates unbalance caused by tooling errors (arbors and mandrels)
Unbalance result display
Unbalance result displays are user-selectable:
- Amount and Angle
- Polar Diagram (Vector Graphic)
- Polar Diagram with history dots, sequentially numbered to visualize balancing progress (shown here)
- Static/Couple Components with operator selectable third plane
- Vector-Split program (Split-weight function for segmented rotors)
The operator can select his/her preferred unbalance display. The preferred display is stored with the rotor setup data.
The Polar diagram display is pictured here. Not only do the large, bright colored dots indicate the amount and location of the unbalance, they are also color-coded to give a fast, easily visible signal to indicate the Tolerance Status.
The green “Target Zone” represents the unbalance tolerance for each correction plane.
Vector-split indication (Components)
Sometimes it is impossible to place the unbalance correction weight exactly where it should be. This can be caused by segmented rotors (propellers, turbine disks…) or because a rotor has pre-defined locations for potential unbalance corrections (studs on an electric armature, for instance). EasyBalance™ offers a split-weight function, which performs a vector-split calculation and presents the operator with the exact unbalance correction amount and the corresponding rotor segment… all with a simple mouse click.