General Information: The Aluminum Geodesic Dome is a self-supporting cover used usually in refineries and tank farms, where the storage product and the structural tank components must be protected from atmospheric and environmental influences, while at the same time, minimizing hazardous vapor emissions and preventing water from entering the storage tanks. They can be used for both new tanks and retrofit projects
- The assembled structure complies with the design requirements API 650 standard.
- Lowest cost solution and short-term payback.
- Eliminates rainwater entry and possible product contamination.
- Prevents the possibility of a sunk roof due to rain or snow accumulation.
- Easy to install (plus minimum downtime).
- Maintenance-free structure due to all aluminum construction.
- Strong, durable and corrosion resistant.
- Lightweight design (minimal additional weight to existing foundations).
- Makes all the problems associated with either hose or pipe drains obsolete.
- Protects the existing seals from ultraviolet and other environmental hazards.
- Minimum evaporation losses.
Aluminum Dome Roof is installed at the Tarragona City (Tây Ban Nha)