General Information: The I.F.R. Full Contact type is an emission-controlling device that is completely vapor-tight. The purpose of this internal floating roof is to completely remove the vapor area and seal the space above the floating roof, preventing evaporation loss.
- The construction material can be aluminum or Stainless Steel, according to API 650 standard.
- Its combination with an aluminum Geodetic Dome provides maximum control of the loss of emissions as well as maximum use of storage capacity.
- The materials are compatible with a wide range of stored products.
- Employs a single panel design. Each module is fully tested in the factory to verify the tightness of the vapors and can be individually inspected in the field.
- Do not use complex or dangerous materials inside.
- It does not use supports that perforate the platform, either using cables or legs to support the roof. This reduces leakage losses from drilling at very low levels compared to traditional carbon steel screens.
- It is strong enough to withstand all sealing systems, including both primary and secondary metal seals.
- Lightweight structure with exceptional strength, using patented construction techniques.
The Internal Floating Roof – Full Contract is installed at the Sfax city (Tunisia)