General Information: The TankDrain is necessary and essential to prevent the floating roof from sinking in case of accumulation of water or snow on it. The accumulated product gets into a drain sump on the roof, then into a drain system and finally into a drain valve on the shell at the base of the tank to get out
- The floating roof drain systems are custom designed and engineered to suit your tank.
- The elasticity of Flexible systems is combined with the strength of Swivel Joints.
- Side plates are available in galvanized steel (standard) or as an option in stainless steel and redistribute the load around the flexible hose, minimizing the possibility of hose failure.
- Fixed position (limited scraping)
- Compatibility with an extensive product range
- High operating pressure
- Free water flow due to continuous slope
- Stress- and load-free hose end connections
- No lubrication required
The Drain System is installed at the A Coruña city (Spain)