Best-in-class flow measurement with the shortest upstream and downstream piping requirements.
- Quick and easy transmitter exchange as all calibration data and parameter values are stored in a FRAM in the transmitter housing
- Very low installation cost due to short straight sections on both the inlest and outlet sections
- Direct mass flow output through compensation due to integrated temperature measurement
- Unique swirl design eliminates low flow cut-off issues as well as the need for field installed reducers
- Integral temperature sensor enables temperature compensated mass flow for saturated steam