– The SD-Series from Tentec is an innovative range of square drive conventional hydraulic torque wrenches. The one piece body housing offers rigidity, strength and robustness in a surprisingly lightweight form. The SD-Series torque output ranges from 1722N.m (1270ft.lbs) to a staggering 78625N.m (58000ft.lbs).
– The SD-Series from Tentec offers a huge selection of alternative optional reaction arms. Which guarantee a reaction point solution no matter how unusual the bolted application. Most reaction arms feature a sturdy “release button” built within the reaction arm housing and replacable wear pads.
– Not only is the SD-Series a strong workhorse of a wrench, it also offers refined features that make the ease of use of this wrench, world class. From the full 360º by 360º swivel connections to a convenient pressure/torque chart, laser etched onto the nose of the tool.
Download Catalog here
- Multi-Tooth Ratchet
High strength teeth provide fast 27º torque strength.
- Reaction Arm Release Button
Is protected within the reaction arm housing
- Replaceable Wear Pad
Site replacement feature protects reaction arm.
- Long Length Reaction Arm
Allows for reaction on most applications
- “Push Through” Square Drive
Simply push to switch from loosen to tighten
- Anti-Backlash Mechanism
Provides hands free operation
- MONO Body Housing
Adds strength, rigidity and robustness to the torque wrench
- Laser Engraved Torque Chart
No more searching for paper pressure charts
Many special optional addons are available, such as spanner wrenches, reducers and sockets.
- Non-Drip Quick Connect Couplers
Assures easy and safe operation
- Optional CD Handle Kit
An ergonomically designed handle for the CD Series Torque Wrenches.Part Number: ACC-TCH-8. Accessories ►
- Optional Quad Kit
Link up to 4 CD – Series wrenches together using the PE/PA Quad Kit. Refer to the Tentec PE/PA Pump page for further details